The Future of Cross-Border E-Commerce in China: A Guide for Global Brands | Jing Daily
E-commerce remains a rare spotlight worthy of close examination, despite the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic over the past two years. China, with its sizable market and growing population of affluent consumers, is a highly coveted destination for cross-border e-commerce. However, various obstacles in the market continue to deter many overseas brands and merchants from expanding into the China market.
Join Jing Daily on Tuesday, May 17 at 10am EST/ 2pm UCT/ 10pm CST as we navigate the ever-shifting cross-border e-commerce in China, and the broader implications for global brands eyeing this surging sector.
The webinar will be moderated by Avery Booker, co-founder of Jing Daily, and feature expert speakers including Frankie Ng from Shopify, Zachary Gidwitz from JD.com, Kevin Zhao from GLOSKU, and Zack Zhang from NihaoPay. They will share their insights and experiences of empowering overseas brands and merchants to enter the Chinese market, as well as how to get the ball rolling.
Among the topics to be discussed:
– The importance of cross-border sales in 2022
– The pain points of selling into China for overseas brands and merchants
– How partnerships with online marketplaces can help brands both large and small
– How to navigate China’s Alibaba- and WeChat Pay-dominated digital payment landscape
– The easiest and most effective ways to sell into China today
Source Credit: This article originally appeared on Jing Daily by Jing Daily. Read the original article - http://jingdaily.com/event/the-future-of-cross-border-e-commerce-in-china-a-guide-for-global-brands/